First Response Mental Health Inc. is a rapidly growing software company recognized for its unique approach to workplace mental health and peer support management. We strive to be the best we can for our people, our customers, and the community. Currently, we are looking for a passionate and organized Account Manager who thrives in a demanding, fast-moving environment to join our dynamic team.
As an Account Executive, you will play a critical role in driving FRMH’s growth by acquiring new clients and nurturing existing relationships. You will be in charge of building long-term relationships with a group of customers and generally stay with customers for the length of their relationship with the Company.
You will be responsible for understanding client needs, demonstrating the value of our SaaS solution, assisting in closing deals, and supporting clients using the PeerConnect software.
Here are the primary goals and tasks for the Account Executive position. Please note that this is not a complete list, as product offerings and industry trends may require shifts in strategy and approach:
- Identify and engage with potential clients through various channels, including cold calling, email campaigns, networking events, and referrals.
- Be the primary contact, trusted advisor, and advocate for multiple customers.
- Have autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping each customer through the lifecycle of the customer’s relationship with FRMH. This includes initial reach out, sales cycle and ongoing customer relationship management.
- Strong leadership skills for conducting meetings, written communication and engaging customers through regular strategic calls.
- Resolve sales and customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Train and educate prospective and existing clients on how to effectively use PeerConnect.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors’ activities.
- Drive product adoption using knowledge, creativity, communication skills, and organizational skills to deliver tangible, positive results to our customers.
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention, renewal, and referrals.
- Work as part of the team to improve and scale the inbound sales, setup, and account management process.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and revenue objectives on a consistent basis.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as product development and customer success, to ensure seamless onboarding and ongoing client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field (preferred).
- Proven track record of success in a sales role, preferably in the SaaS industry.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of sales processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and influence key decision-makers.
- Self-motivated with a results-oriented mindset and the ability to work independently.
- Exceptional negotiation and closing skills.
- Proficiency in using Hubspot CRM software and/or other sales productivity tools.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel as required for client meetings and events.
Position directly reports to the Customer Success Manager, with additional oversight and guidance from the Chief Strategy Officer.
We know about the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply. We would love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41,600.00-$62,400.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday (EST)
Work Location: Remote