What will my success look like?
- Access to exclusive materials from experts in the field of law enforcement wellness
- Customized to the needs of law enforcement and policing
- Integration of law resources, information, and materials
- Supports specific to law enforcement and first responders
- Healthier culture reinforced by a sense of trust and support among members
- More effective communication and engaging dialogue throughout your entire organization
- Revitalize your officers to become more passionate about serving the community
- Decrease your absenteeism rate stemming from job-related stress
Supervisors have the best of intentions when it comes to supporting the officers they oversee, but aren’t sure where to begin implementing a workplace wellness program, or if their current efforts are doing the job with such a large and diverse force.
PeerConnect provides officers on the front-line with a secure place to request contact from a Peer Support worker, and allows wellness coordinators to ensure the needs of their team are managed and cared for.
According to studies cited by the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), between seven percent and 19 percent of police officers experience symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, compared to 3.5 percent of the general population.